2

Good

8 glasses of water today!  Very good Jassy :)

The hardest part, for me, in every habit is the first day.  It takes discipline and determination to be successful.  Now, the first day is through and I can go on to day 2.  According to my officemate it takes 40 days to create a habit.  But I also read that it takes 21 days to create a habit.  I'm gonna try the 21 days first then 40 days.

Lunch I ate the Century Bangus Spanish Fillet Style.  I also had 1 cup of rice and a banana.  I also had 2 wafer sandwich from Nissin so I could drink water.  Somehow, the sour taste of banana could not encourage me to drink more water.
[Source]
Dinner, I had some white bread, mashed potato from KFC and chicken thigh without skin and 16oz iced tea.

Speaking of KFC, I saw on the telly last night this beach volleyball competition and I saw the logo of KFC, but instead of "F" it's with a "G"--KGC.  Does it stand for Kentucky Grilled Chicken?  Wow, America is really becoming healthier!

2 comments:

jassy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Kelsey Ann said...

yes! i totally know what u mean about the first day of every habit being the hardest! wow thats TOO TRUE!! <3

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top