0

Early

I am up and awake early today. I guess that's because I have something bugging my mind. And I hope to get it off my system. I am starting to live a healthy lifestyle...I have been telling that to myself over and over but thins time, I think I am determined.

Last night, Mae, Ate Marlyn, and I went to see a movie...CONSTANTINE...there were many ideas that I'm not really sure I could believe in. The movie pictured God as untouchable and law-bounded. He seems to be merciless...although Archangel Gabriel pointed out that GOD loves human so much that we are His only creation that are allowed to repent, to be saved if we will just turn to God by following His Only Begotten Son.

Yeah, we are lucky. Even angels are not allowed to make mistakes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top