0

finally

I finally found the book I was looking for the past few days now. I haven't started reading it. I guess, I'm still looking for the right timing. So I can feel what it's saying.

I also bought a Bible. For a while I stopped reading the bible. I guess because the bible given to me by Ate Cora was lost and I didn't want to read any other Bible. Well, since my Nanay Metring told me that no other book could bring me closer to God than the Bible, I thought about what she said and so I decided to buy one. Luckily, I found this Contemporary English Version Bible and it's especially made for the youth. It's easy to read and understand. It's also complete, both Old and New Testament are included. And the price is cheaper compared to the other bible...(other's are hardbound...this one is on paperback).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top