0

After Darkness

I stood where we once stood...
the path of our friendship...
slowly blooming inside.........
my heart embracing a journey...
where i cannot bring you...
calm perils...
waving on the sides...
i look at the eyes...
of someone i used to know...
of someone who used to love me...
i glance...
seeing your back...
but somehow feeling the warmth...
of your gentle goodbye...
i found myself at the end...
and i'll trace back the steps that led me to you...

I will still be here for you. You can always count on me. I'll be your friend. I love you too much to be angry. Thank you and I hope you will always be happy.

***

Last Saturday I attended the Team Building. It would have been fun but the lack of sleep the pther night made my stomach to grumble that I had to visit the restroom a few times. I was really sleepy after so I had to sleep for an hour before attending to my laundry and then I went home after.
I saw Paul, John-John, Kuya Ernie, and Ate Cora in our house. Kristel and us talked for a few hours.
The next day we made some plan for fun. And it was really fun. I will just talk about those things some other time. Right now, I am feeling okay--calm, although I am going through a lot. Not a lot but one important event in my life.
Some other time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top