0

Sweet November

November 1, 2005 has been surprisingly happy for me. I spent the day with my family. Mom, my brother, and my sister went to Dad's spot. A lot of my cousins and other relatives, former neighbors, long-lost friends visited my Dad. The cemetery is full of beautiful people--lots of cute guys and gorgeous girls. Hehe...

I met up with Yas and we talked about life and the issues that we have to deal with. It's nice to talk with her.

Last night, I got to talk with my "bro" or should I say "ex-bro".

I am amazed at myself. Is this healing? Sometimes I feel empty. But I'm just glad because God seems to be making me complete--he's making me whole.

Do you miss me? Go ahead, miss me because that's the only thing you can do now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top