0

The point is...

I am at a point where I can say that I have everything I need. Where i am happy. Where I am satisfied. Of course most of my dreams are still hanging there at the stars still unreachable. But looking around me, I have no reason not to be happy. I have my family. I have friends. I have work. I have some fun. I am able to do the things that I love. I have someone who loves me. Life is not perfect. The cross is still very much on my shoulder. But I guess, I should just stop whining and actually live my life.

What you feel is what you are And what you are is beautiful...

There will come a time when I have to move out of this point in my life--to where new challenges await me. But I believe, everything happens for a reason. We are planted where we grow best. If that time comes, then I will just have to do what I must, to live my life the best way I can, to never forget the things I love doing, to never forget love at all, and to keep in mind the center of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top