0

A Writer

I've been writing since the start of this month about work stuff.  That's okay.  I'm enjoying it.

Anyway, since my Mom's birthday has come and gone, and I haven't really given her anything special, I'm thinking of doing something special for her.  She's diabetic and I just want to do something that she will enjoy despite her condition.

Can you suggest anything?

Another topic...my back has been giving me discomfort and I realized that it is because of my bad posture.  I never noticed it before because I was always standing and walking then.  I seldom sit down.  But now that I'm always typing away, I've felt the discomfort.

Good thing, I was able to read some yoga pose for the back.  They've been very helpful.

Life is good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top