0

Anything Goes

Yesterday, I roamed Rob. I decided to buy some groceries such as tissues and soap since nowadays I am prone again to frequent visitation to the c.r. because I have my period and my whole body is aching.

I went to Handyman. I couldn't help but think of the things I needed to buy. materialistic bug bit me once agai.

Self-improvement.

For a while some no-good stalker made me think of hiding from this world forever and cover myself with fats until I could no longer breath. But that's before. Now, I am pursuing my self-improvement. But it may take a while. Skin-deep first. Sorry for those who do not believe in outer beauty. But I have to give back the favor given to me by those people who value aesthetic. Besides, I have long battled against vanity and superficial-ism. And I still can't beat them. As the saying goes: If you cannot beat them, join them...that's exactly what I'm gonna do. And I also discover some individuals who are beautiful outside but are also surprisingly beautiful inside.

Thanks to blogging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top