0

Hurt

The battle in me, as I have mentioned in my previous post ended.

I just read this from my friendster's bulletin board...this one is posted by Jacq

When a GIRL is quiet, Millions of things are
running in her mind. When a GIRL is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply. When a GIRL looks at u
with eyes full of questions, She is wondering how
long you will be around. When a GIRL
answers "i'm fine" after a few seconds, She is not
at all fine. When a GIRL stares at you, She is
wondering why you are lying. When a GIRL lays
on your chest, She is wishing for you to be hers
forever. When a GIRL calls you everyday, She is
seeking for your attention. When a GIRL wants to
see you everyday, She wants to be pampered.
When a GIRL sms's u everyday, She wants you to
reply at least once. When a GIRL says I love you,
She means it. When a GIRL says that she can't
live without you, She has made up her mind that
you are her future. When a GIRL says "i miss
you", No one in this world can miss you more than
that.



I'm lonely. Yes, Mark still is my boyfriend. But lately, he's been neglecting me. I don't want to argue with him anymore because it's hard to get a reply from him.

I'm thinking, if he's really the guy for me. If he is, then maybe God does not love me that much because He gave me a guy who is not taking care of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top