0

The Good Things


I don't want to end this blogging day with just the bad things I have thought. So now I'm giving room for the good things:
Some of the cool professors I've had in college:
1) PeeWee Aragon...my History I prof. He's into astrology, karma and stuff...pero when it comes to principle tatay na tatay ang dating. Tipong si Jimmy Santos na long, grey-haired.
2) My Soc Sci II prof...I forgot his name pero long haired din siya and nakakatuwa lang siya kahit minsan di ko magets bakit ganun amoy niya...pero cool talaga siya. He was the reason kung bakit ako nakapasok sa bar for the first and last time so far.
3) Mrs. Lim ng Com I ko. Ang galing niya and she's really, really nice.
***
Last night, while my co-worker was already resting and I was left to dispense all the items til my reliever come, Oscar (aka Alfred because he looked like Alfred of Ghost Fighter) bought some item in our area. He recognized me and he asked if I was also from his school and if I were the batchmate of Maica. And then he told me na ang bagal daw ng service namin. I hate the truth to be told when it's really obvious, so I just told him that it's hard to dispense faster because I was the only one who was issuing the items. I also added that hopefully it would be faster after the renovation of our area. What's good about that? Wala lang, may nakausap ako na ka-batch and ka-school. Btw, nagmemed na siya sa UP ngayon.
That incident made me remember my past trippings...sa friend niya and kung paano maging secret admirer. Those were the crazy, happy days of my youth.
***
I have been sad for the past few days and I have no one to talk to but God. I think God really loves me (though sinulat ko na hindi niya ako mahal...drama ko lang iyon...) kase every day of those days, He gave me a reason to smile. Nung una, as I was going to work, there was this lunatic who was singing "spaghetti song" by Sexbomb dancers...she was wearing a spaghetti blouse and a cycling...and she was dancing while singing..."Spaghetti ang handa gusto ng mga bata...pansit, bibingka, puto ang mga handa..." She was really funny, I couldn't help but smile.
Then andyang yung mga kinakain ko laging masarap like sa Jollibee, I could only afford a burgersteak meal pero naging masarap ang kanin niya kaya nabusog naman ako kahit papaano.
I also saw this girl from UP Med na galing ding Public Health, classmate ni Oscar. And nakakainspire lang siya knowing na she's simple pero magaling.
Tapos kahapon na depressed ako because of my love life, God made sure na malambot yung bread ng pizza na inorder ko and nabusog pa rin ako.
For the past few days and actually palagi naman, masarap ang tulog ko sa boarding house namin. Thankful na rin ako.
Also higit sa lahat, andyan ang family ko na mahal ko at saka si Mark kahit na lagi kaming nag-aaway...away lang yun kase namimiss lang namin ang isa't isa. Okay pa rin. Life is beautiful talaga!
Daddy

I've watched the MTV of this song kanina lang...I nearly cried pero since my bro was around, nakakahiya namang umiyak sa harap niya...

Back when I was a child, before life removed all the innocence
My father would lift me high and dance with my mother and me and then
Spin me around 'til I fell asleep
Then up the stairs he would carry me
And I knew for sure I was loved
If I could get another chance, another walk, another dance with him
I'd play a song that would never, ever end
How I'd love, love, love
To dance with my father again
When I and my mother would disagree
To get my way, I would run from her to him
He'd make me laugh just to comfort me
Then finally make me do just what my mama said
Later that night when I was asleep
He left a dollar under my sheet
Never dreamed that he would be gone from me
If I could steal one final glance, one final step, one final dance with him
I'd play a song that would never, ever end
'Cause I'd love, love, love
To dance with my father again
Sometimes I'd listen outside her door
And I'd hear how my mother cried for him
I pray for her even more than me
I pray for her even more than me
I know I'm praying for much too much
But could you send back the only man she loved
I know you don't do it usually
But dear Lord she's dying
To dance with my father again
Every night I fall asleep and this is all I ever dream
I miss my father so much.

New

I have a new email address. And I love it!
Mark made up for his negligence. But now, I think he's overly mad at me because I am being stubborn again. I am not proud of my stubborness.
You think I'm this bad...oftentimes I am not. These past few days, including today and maybe tomorrow, I'm thinking so much. And when I think so much, I notice a lot...all the bad and good things. And today, bad things fill my head. I just want to get rid of those thoughts and go on with life. I don't want the government to get in my way of enjoying the life God entrusted to me. So no matter what happens, I will be okay.
***
Today is the burial of my two neighbors who passed away at the same day with just an hour or two away. Both are fathers. The first one is a tailor and the other is a pusher. Believe it or not, I'm sincerely hoping that they're really resting in peace especially the pusher, with all the lives he'd ruined. He needs all the prayer he could get. And today, I'm wearing red. How could I be so insensitive and stupid! Well, I forgot about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top