0

Ode to Summer

February 14, for me, is the start of summer 2005. We're gonna have cloudless skies from now on. The sun will intensely scorch our skin. Time for beaches and sportsfests.

Summer is my favorite time of the year. I love the fruits. And most importantly, the hopefulness of my heart. A lot of good and sweet things happen in summer. This summer I'll be in Pangasinan.

Beach.

Last year I got in this senti mood that I was able to carry with me my college friends. It was a surprise to everyone including me because it was the first time that my plan...mine...was able to push through. And it was so successful everyone was able to come. I was really thankful for the generosity of Kaye and her mother.

Something funny happened nga that time...Kase I had to sleep beside Edra and Godo. Obviously they were both uncomfortable to sleep beside me. But I didn't really care. I was able to sleep naman. Pero sila yata hindi kase they discovered that I was snoring in my sleep...even when I'm not drunk.

Yes, I snore when I sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top