0

Things I've Learned Last Night

The sun was already out when I got home yesterday. And whenever I got home, I would narrate to my mother all of the events that happened to me in Manila. It was the usual narration of events but somehow it seemed like God has been trying to tell me something. I was slowly understanding things in my life like:


Di masamang makinig sa payo ng magulang. Mom told me the story of my cousin and how he would beat up his wife. His wife used to be hard-headed that she didn't listen to her parents advice. She still chose to live with my cousin. Now she was suffering a lot, with her family disowning her, and a lot of other problems.

Cursing and disowning your offspring is bad. Because cursing works. You may be successful in inflicting pain on your offspring but still he/she is still you son/daughter. Would you really be happy seeing them suffer?

Love yourself. If you cannot love yourself, who (except for God) would love you?

Try to share your light with others. Light is meant to be seen. Just like talents and abilities. I'm having problems with these because (and according to Mark) I am cowardly slow.

Golden Rule is still true nowadays. Do unto others what you want others to do to you. So if you want others to be kind to you, be kind. If you want others to respect you, respect them.



So maybe, my decision is not bad at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top