0

LATS, HMG, HCG

LATS means Thyrotropic Hormone, Long-Acting Thyroid Stimulator.
FSH means Follicle-Stimulating Hormone.
LH means Luteinizing Hormone.
HCG means Human Chorionic Gonadotropin.
HMG means Human Menopausal Gonadotropin.

I should have known these. Now I would have to face the fact that I would flunk that Drug Info Test again. Oh well, I'm still pasaway.

I hate Spongebob because he's stupid, and I hate his sidekick Patrick more. But I heard him say something that struck me.

"No Patrick, they're laughing next to us!"

Maybe I should be like Songebob sometimes, to stop thinking of what others would say. To sometimes think what will make me happy. To choose what to listen and what not to listen to.Hmmm...I would surely watch Spongebob Squarepants the Movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top