0

Going Out

The problem with UP Pharmacy students is that they are groomed to become scientists. That means going into pharmaceutical chemistry research, clinical studies, becoming a doctor, inventing, researching. Here in the Philippines, the normal "pharmacists" are those who are dispensing drugs that is similar to selling drugs, thus the so-called tindera ng gamot.

This led UP graduates to look for a place where they can be the best that they can be. Most of them are now outside the country.

Many of them would have wanted to make a difference in this country. But how could they, when this country doesn't let them?


***
I am on night duty and I lack sleep. What will happen to me? I just hope I'll be able to talk with the patients/watchers. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top