0

What's Important

I've been working, doing things the hard way. Sometimes I just want to sit in a corner and cry and watch my life pass by. Sometimes I feel invisible. But I am alive. I can never be invisible. I have dreams in life that are either too hard to get or are just plain impossible. But then sometimes God let me have some of my dreams.

Right now, I've been thinking about my career. I have to admit that I'm not the greatest employee in the world. I have been looking at the lives of my batchmates and friends. They all have nice lives. I am pressured.

This makes me think of what's important to me. I know who are important to me. But I know I have to try and do these things even if I have to get them the hard way or I have to work hard with lots of determination to get them not only for myself but for the people who are important to me. I'm doing the things I do because I love them and I know they would want me to be the best that I can be.

Please pray for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top