0

Phobic Insomniac

I was tossing and turning. It was almost 2 in the morning. I wanted to wake up early but how could I when I still could not sleep. This has been going on for weeks. I would snap awake at 1 in the morning and I wouldn't be able to catch my sleep until it was 5 in the morning. This would make me groggy before 9 that I had to sleep some more until it's already 10 and I couldn't do anything fruitful for the day anymore.

What made me awake in the middle of the night? The mice and cockroaches in our room. Last night I had to open the light and this made one of my roommates to wake up. We moved the bad full of food away from my bed because I couldn't sleep to the sound of them playing. There were about 3 mice and a cockroach. I didn't know that mice and cockroaches were friends. Arrgh! I'd rather be on duty than try to catch some sleep.

I'm turning into an insomniac. I hate it. I do not want to be like this. I refuse to be like this. Hmmm...I'd better do something.

Oh there are lots of books that I want to read. I want to read them now!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top