Good Friday and My Customers

As I've written in my previous entry, I've spent my Good Friday working. But it was a very interesting day. Why? Because I became a priest that night.

I had two customers. The first one was with her boyfriend. They approached me and asked me about the morning after pills because while doing the deed, the condom exploded. I'm sorry but that was the term she used. And the other one, obviously embarrassed, asked me what to do because he had done it wioth some girl with no condom on and he was experiencing pain in his organ and he was having a discharge.

Eating meat on Good Friday. That's bad. Maybe, they weren't Catholics.

Lessons learned:
  1. For guys who doesn't want commitment or who doesn't want to catch any kinds of disease when doing it, wear condom.
  2. It's not enough to wear condom, replace it regularly.

1 comments:

fjl said...

Thanks for coming over, nice fun blog. Happy Easter xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top