0

God's grace

It's been a while but we finally did it--we were able to attend a Sunday mass. And the Homily really touches my soul. Apart from talking to myself, and talking to God, I also watched people. So far, I have observed that people live in sin. I know that's old news. But really, how I wish it is that easy to correct one mistake committed by someone. To press rewind or clink undo. But life is not like that. That's why there is misery. That is why there is pain. And that is why there is an instruction given by God. That is why Jesus came on earth. That is why He needs to save us. And in order to be saved, we should carry our cross and follow Him. Because this world is full of sin--and whether we like it or not, we are bound to make mistakes.

I always depend on God's grace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top