0

Survival

Yesterday hostage-taking/drama happened near Manila City Hall. I am not sure if I should consider that guy a hero for wanting the best for the 154 children. I think there are still other ways to attain that for not only 150+ students but to millions. It just takes planning.

I've been gone for quite a while. I am trying to cut up on some expenses. Trying to be independent is really hard work especially when you're in Manila.

I learned a lot of things. I appreciate the simple things. And since I can't really stay much longer in the mall, I went home early. And out of boredom I fetched a book from my drawer. Wolf Brother. I started reading it and now I'm hooked.

Lessons learned:

  • Difference between a wolf and a wolverine
  • characteristic of wolves
  • ancient hunters
  • cultures and traditions of ancient hunters
  • geography

That's about it. My week has been a dull routine. But I am grateful and happy nonetheless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top