Sunny Test

It's not the first time that I rode a boat. But every time I stepped on it's wooden floor, my feet got wobbly. It takes a lot of concentration to take my mind off my fear. Watching the sea for any sign of dolphins is fun. It causes me to reflect about life. It doesn't matter if I am fat. It doesn't matter if the people I want to be with, are not with me because in my own thoughts, I am forever with them.

Olympic Point is located in Tingloy, Batangas. We took the Anilao Port in going there. The place was not that developed but the sand is white and any beach which I could swim in is fine with me.

I should have had fun but God thought me something--He gave me an unexpected test. And I am realizing now that I can still go on with life with or without someone special. And that instead of being bitter about this, I am not. I welcome it because I know no matter what happens, God has a great plan for me. In the end, I know I would still be alone. In the end, God is the only one I can depend on.

Anyway, I miss being in love. It's been more than a year now. And I can't feel that I am in love. I do have someone but for some reason I am not in love. I want to be in love.

1 comments:

Gail Mallo said...

hi jassy, BA Social Science. :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top