0

8 Things

I was tagged by Acey. So here are the 8 things most bloggers don't know about me.

  1. I am paranoid when it comes to my health. I may be overweight so others might think that I don't value my health, but I really do. It also scares me a lot to think that others can get sick because of me.
  2. I have a very bad temper. And it always puts me in trouble.
  3. I may have a bad temper, but I always have a pure intention. I am sincere. My best asset is my good heart.
  4. It's not my nature to leave anyone. I prefer them leaving me rather than me leaving them.
  5. I hate injustices.
  6. I don't know how to cook.
  7. I love colognes, perfumes.
  8. I am younger than I look like.

I know most people in the cyberworld have done this already, so I'm just tagging those who still haven't done this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top