2

Treats

Life is a treat. It should be. But how will we appreciate the treat if we don't know the difference. That's why I guess, there's variety. My life is full of many interesting people, events and activities. The price I have to pay is more often exhaustion and frustration. But I know that I will keep going on because I want to do those things. I want to learn and grow, my mind and my soul.

Why this pic? This is pichi-pichi from Amber's. The pichi-pichi here is really good. But I particularly like Amber's pancit palabok and barbecue.
Anyway, today has been hectic not only because of work but also because of continuing education. I want to study more at a lesser cost. I really hope things will work out well. The food during the Journal club, our wednesday continuing education at work, is also delicious. Tuna sandwich is not only healthy but also yummy.

I had a nice time chatting with random people. That's a step.

2 comments:

richard said...

I've had that! and probably lots of other Filipino food I couldn't name.

I always enjoy interacting with people (despite being an introvert).

The only thing I don't like about formal studying is exams (and homework) - so I tend to learn a lot on my own (unfortunately, I can't exactly go out and present myself a certificate of accomplishment when I'm done. Well, I suppose I could, but ... no employer will recognize it).

R. said...

I didn't even have to read your post to verify that it was AMBER's Pichi-Pichi!Ü Ang sarapppppp nyan! Comfort Food. Happy Food.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top