Friday Gimmick



I just want to share this pic from last Friday's gimmick.  I went out with my housemates.  My body was already screaming SLEEP that time but I still decided to go because I made a commitment.  By 2 am on Saturday, we were still out and my eyeballs wanted to pop out of the socket--that was how it felt.  I nearly threw up.  As soon as we reached the dorm, I changed clothes immediately and slept.  Diet + lack of sleep + lack of water + stress = sick Jassy.  But I feel better now.  Still with lots of work to be done this week but at least I know that I'll be able to do it all this week. :)

Going back to the picture, I just discovered panorama function on my camera phone just last Friday.  I was happy and excited to try it on other subjects like me and E.

Today, I have crackers and iced tea for breakfast.  2 medium bananas for lunch.  My stomach is grumbling as I type this, but I think I can still handle it.  A few more hours and E will be here and we can have dinner then.

Funny thing happened today.  I was home in Lipa City this morning.  I woke up early so I could catch the early bus to Manila.  I arrived in Manila an hour earlier than my official work hour.  I did my usual routine before going to work.  When I arrived at the office, I did my usual morning routine before doing my work.  Good thing I decided to look at our schedule to see who were on duty today.  I was surprised to see that I was supposed to be off-duty today.  I was relieved and felt kinda silly for not checking the schedule last Friday.  It was a blessing in disguise though because I still had a lot of school work to finish.  I decided to just take the day off and do my assignments.

1 comments:

Gina; The Candid RD said...

Yep, sometimes you have to sacrifice sleep for friends! Many of my friends go to bed much later than I do, especially on the weekends. If I want to hang out with them EVER, I have to stay up with them at times! It's usually worth it.

Glad you got some work done on your surprise day off :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top