0

Early Wish list

Christmas is coming up and that means my birthday is also coming up (like 2 weeks after Christmas or something like that).  Anyway, if anyone would give me a gift I would want to have a bible.

Source

Not just any bible.  But the bible by Joyce Meyer--the Everyday Life Bible.  I've seen the inside of this bible and she has notes for every start of the chapter or book inside.  She will try to explain to you the passages of the bible and how it is related in everyday life thus the title.  It's so nice and I also love the font and the font size.  The font and font size is important to me because it makes reading the bible so much easier even without straining my eyes just to read.

Right now I'm looking online for bibles.  Hmmm...I love the Bible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top