0

enchanting

it's been a while...again. I would have written here last sunday but then i lost the urge to do so because of the girl beside me. oh yes...she was good in spoken English but then she was so loud that I couldn't concentrate anymore. enough about that.

what's with a birthday? is there some kind of magic or voodoo in a birthday? hmmm...i am really wondering.

it's still raining outside and i've never seen a flood like this. fyi...i'm living in marikina at my aunt's place and i always have to pass the marikina bridge, below is the marikina river. it's scary to look at the river nowadays because the water in the river have overflowed on the streets that you cannot distinguish the river from the land. I've also seen the houses nearby are almost under water. I hope sun will show itself so the land will dry out and things will get back to normal.

haha...glad to tell you that i've had my quickly choco ice again...thanks to my mahal mark.

i've learned a lot these past few day. i realized i was not that bad. i could live without eating anything fast food. i could adapt to things. and i also witnessed the caring of God. one day i wanted a pizza but since i couldn't spare any of my transpo allowance, i just suppressed my longing. when i went to my aunt's place, there was a pizza. anyway, i also realized that i could live like this for a while until the time when it's my turn to shine...when i am the one on top. when that happens, i will help anyone in need.

tomorrow, my up barkada will go to alit's house...it's her town's fiesta. i miss going to her house. i miss my friends.

that's all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top