0

Among Others

I always compare myself to others especially in writing. And I always disappointedly tell myself that I am still not as good as them...At least I'm unique.

***

The Series of Unfortunate Events the movie is indeed unfortunate. The movie failed to give justice to the book. Honestly, I have been looking forward to this movie and last night, May and I watched this movie. More twists and turns could have been included in the film so it could prove that Violet and Klauss have great minds. The movie showed that reading and remembering all the books Klauss have read were useless in a difficult situation. Klauss had to depend on his sister Violet. But then I still enjoyed it because of Sunny and her talent of biting things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top