0

Reflection

Matthew 6:19-21
Don't store up treasures on earth! Moths and rust can destroy them, and thieves can break in and steal them. Instead, store up your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy them, and thieves cannot break in and steal them. Your heart will always be where your treasure is.
That's what Dad had been telling us when he was still alive. Mas mahalaga ang kayamanan sa langit kesa lupa. I should keep that in mind.

Building Back Myself

So my senior isn't satisfied with my performance, that doesn't mean that I am not a good pharmacist. My co-workers hate me for being strict (they would often comment..."alam mo naman ang kaartehan of the people out there...") but I'm just following the rules. So I'm finding out that there are lesser and lesser people in my work to trust, that doesn't mean that nobody in this world can be trusted.
I'm thinking so much of what happened. I compared myself to the past and I'm not that bad when it comes to work. I guess because people in my past work were nicer in a way that they won't really offend you or put you down. They can be brutally frank but it is just for your own good...no threat...tulungan. Kaya siguro kahit mababa ang pasweldo and tsismis is really great...okay pa rin ang feeling to work there.
I can't please everybody. Pero I can please myself.
Look at my picture...that was taken almost a year ago by my friend Labsie. My smile was that sincere then...because although I was so worried about my family I was happy. I may not have lots of friends then but the people I was mingling with are true.
Talk about maturity, people in my past company are more mature compare to the people I'm with now.
I may have lots of weaknesses...but then one could have said it in a different way. If it's criticism you'll give, it's hostility/aloofness you'll get.
They may think I suck BIG TIME! But I believe otherwise! I am one of the best...maybe better than them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top