0

Hazard

Acetylene gas is killing me. Yesterday I had to work with the smell of acetylene all over our place. Half of our area is being renovated and construction workers are trying to take off the iron bars. My head is still aching. I just hope I won't get sick.


For God

"Tomorrow morning," the surgeon began,"I'll open up your heart..."

"You'll find Jesus there," the boyinterrupted.

The surgeon looked up, annoyed "I'llcut your heart open," he continued,to see how much damage has beendone."

"But when you open up my heart, you'llfind Jesus in there," said the boy. The surgeon looked to the parents, who Sat quietly.

"When I see how muchdamage has been done, I'll sew yourheart and chest back up, and I'll planwhat to do next."

"But you'll find Jesus in my heart. TheBible says He lives there. The hymns all say He lives there. You'll find Him in my heart."

The surgeon had had enough. "I'll tellyou what I'll find in your heart. I'll find damaged muscle, low bloodsupply, and weakened vessels. And I'll find out if I can make you well.

"You'll find Jesus there too. He livesthere."The surgeon left...The surgeon sat in his office, recording hisnotes from the surgery, "...damaged aorta, damaged pulmonary vein,widespread muscle degeneration.No hope for transplant, no hope for cure. Therapy:painkillers and bed rest. Prognosis:, "here he paused, "death within one year."He stopped the recorder, but there wasmore to be said. "Why?" he asked aloud."Why did You do this? You've puthim here; You've put him in this pain; and You've cursed him to an early death. Why?"

The Lord answered and said, "The boy,My lamb, was not meant for yourflock for long, for he is a part of Myflock, and will forever be.Here, in My flock, he will feel no pain, andwill be comforted as you cannot imagine.His parents will one day join him here,and they will know peace, andMy flock will continue to grow."

The surgeon's tears were hot, but hisanger was hotter. "You created thatboy, and You created that heart. He'llbe dead in months. Why?"

The Lord answered, "The boy, My lamb,shall return to My flock, for He hasDone his duty: I did not put My lambwith your flock to lose him, but to retrieve anotherlost lamb."The surgeon wept.. The surgeon satbeside the boy's bed; the boy'sparents sat across from him.

The boy awoke andwhispered, "Did you cut open my heart?""Yes," said the surgeon."What did you find?" asked the boy.

"I found Jesus there," said thesurgeon.

Author Unknown - Celebrate Jesus in 2004

If you aren't ashamed to do this,please follow the directionslisted below:Jesus said, "If you are ashamed of me,I will be ashamed of you beforemy Father.."I Am Not Ashamed. Pass this on only ifyou mean it.

"Yes, I do LoveGod. He is my source of existence andSavior. He keeps me functioning eachand everyday. Without Him, I will benothing. Without him, I am nothing,but with Him I can do all things throughChrist that strengthens me."(Phil 4:13)This is the simplest test. If you LoveGod, and are not ashamed of all themarvelous things he has done for you.Send this to ten people and theperson who sent it to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top