0

New

I found a very simple template. I am planning to use it. One of these days I might use that.

Oh I did not go to work this day because I feel bad, not physically but emotionally, which is even worse. I went to that place where I could wholeheartedly talk with God. Now I feel better.



Heavy


Back when I was a kid, I thought every problem could be fixed by my parents. I thought wrong.

When was the first time you said to yourself that this is not the way life works?

For me, it was around January of 1990. Still in grade 2 and already a loner at 8, I dreaded going to school. I hated pretending that I was kind and timid. That was the impression of my classmates towards me but I was not like that at all. Loud, mean and bratty were the right descriptions for me. I was also friendsless and lonely because for some unknown reason I was shy around my classmates and teachers. These things were too hard for me to handle then so you couldn't blame me for thinking of all the excuses just not to go to school. Back in AM's Ville, I had lots of playmates. I was cheerful and lively. I did not have to pretend. So I'd rather be at home than in school. But then one time, I could not understand the lessons and I realized that I was falling behind. School was a burden but I should not prolong the agony. That was around January and I thought then that it was just a few months to go and summer would come. Summer meant long months of no school. Freedom! But first I thought I had to stay in school. That made me survive Grade 2.

Conforming with society, for someone like me, that is a very hard thing to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top