0

Secondhand Lion

I am not into going to cinemas just to watch movies anymore because I find it very expensive now. I prefer to be at home and watch movies through cable TV. So the last time I went home, I've watched Secondhand Lion. The movie was touching and moving.

Lions. My relatives have some things against people who are under the sign Leo. They say Leos act like kings. They are lazy and nothing but trouble. The way I see it, they are 80% right. But hey, I don't want to stir some violent reaction from anyone. That is not my point here. Back to the movie, I have learned some surprising lessons. These lessons give me hope.

There is always an exception to the rule. Just like the pig which thinks of itself as a dog. And then there is the lion itself. It was a jungle lion but it was not as ferrocious as the usual lions. So Walter (the kid in the movie) took care of it. After some weeks, it became alive and surprisingly cuddly. Although it is still the lion which attacks anyone who hurts Walter. Protection.
Leadership. Those are their nature.

It takes great courage to make a difference. I need a lot of courage.

The game ain't over 'til it's over. Life is full of hope.

In the end, it's still your decision. It's your life, live it.

Good News.

Although I've suffered from incessant nose bleeding, diarrhea, and gastric pain, I am happy (my mood's picking up!) because I think I am losing weight. I am still fat and overweight but this is a start. And I am happy.

Layout.

I am thinking of changing my layout. But not right now, maybe some time next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top