2

Kong

It's Kingkong's fault that I am sad right now. Watching the movie brought me emotions that I am trying to ignore. It's nearing Christmas and it's confirmed that I'll be working on Christmas day. From the 24th to the 26th. And I'm already lonely.

I went to Divisoria today. There were less people there as compared to last year. There's a lot of changes in Divisoria. And I miss going to the stores I used to go to when I was a kid. I miss tagging along with my Mom.

Yesterday, I attended the christmas party in our area. The food were yummy. Maam Rozelle's spaghetti is the best I've ever tasted. There were games but there were no music. It would have been fun but I guess, a lot of people from our area do not know anymore why christmas parties are held, and what is the real meaning of christmas. Yesterday was also the birthday of Sir Roger, aka "The Founder". My Apollo did not attend the party, so I guess I won't be attending the party tomorrow (the over-all christmas party of our department).

Afterwards, I asked Jack, Jessa, and Jhonna (4 J's including me...Jas) to watch a movie. We were supposed to watch Maxi but we (Jack and I) gave way to Kingkong. Brent went with us. I saw Joanna T., Ruby, and Tina P. on my way to the mall.

I've been tagged by Lica:

List seven songs that you are into. No matter what the genre, whether they have words or even if they're not any good, they must be songs that you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.


  1. Breathing by Lifehouse...obviously...hehe...
  2. Only You by Sam Milby...wala lang...
  3. Push the Button by Sugababes (tama ba?)...ang landi ng song eh
  4. Stickwitu (?) by Pussycat dolls (?)... I have no one to dedicate it to but the tone is good.
  5. Sleep With Butterflies by Tori Amos
  6. This side by Nickelcreek
  7. Spark by Tori Amos

I'm tagging Lhei, Pobs, Janeca, Cheenee, Yayam, Tin, and Em

2 comments:

Yen Prieto said...

good choices of songs.. :)

i love holidays.. everywhere may party dba.. kaso bt naman may wrk ka ng 24-26?? sus naman, mag noche buena b sa opisina??? oh well, lets look at the bright side.. makakapagtago ka sa mga inaanak mo hehe...

happy holidays..

Jajey said...

nyak..have to work at christmas? so sad..actually ganyan din sana ako kung di ako nagbakasyon dito sa pinas..

anyway, cheer up na lang..

happy holidays!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top