0

Seeing in a Different Way

I am glad to tell you that I have forgiven him. Finally. And I offered him my friendship. He accepted it.

It's a miracle. I still love him but this time I have come to accept what happened. It is better this way. I realized a lot of things and one of them is about my love for him. God does not want me to forget about him. He wants me to accept Mark. And that I should never leave him. We may not end up together, but I'll still be around--as a friend.

I don't think I can ever forgive him if I rely on my strength alone because I don't have much strength. My foolish pride will always get in the way. God helps me forgive him (si Mark). With this realization, I know that I should never again stay away from God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top