2

Test, Trials, Exams

I want to laugh at everything. Just laugh and hopefully things will be better. I'm still in the twilight zone.



I won't give up. It's hard to accept the fact that I have disappointed a lot of people. But I won't give up. I'll stand up from this fall. As long as I'm living, then there's hope. There is another day. I'm still alive.

Issues about life is insignificant now. I only want to get my life back on track. I've picked up some daisies along the way. And God seems to give me one big job and it's messy. Will I ever get it done or will it smudge me.

God, please make me clean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as they say, laughter is the best medicine! i'm sure you'll come to end of facing all those trials, and in the end, smile and say... 'yes, i did it!'

cute ng divider mo ah..prang gusto ko mgbaksyon..ehehh

Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top