Walking at Baywalk

Should I really go for a job which requires me to be slim? I am not slim and based on experience, I need several months of starvation before I can really be slim.

Anyway, I don't think I should go for it.

***
Yesterday was a fun day. I spent it with Raymond and Malou. All we did was look around for agencies and asked questions (of course). We also did a lot of walking. We walked the different streets in Ermita ending outside Star City.

We appreciated the sunset, talked about life and love which are our all-time favorites. We ate banana cue, cakes, breads while walking along Baywalk.

I also realized that Raymond has unintentionally fixed my broken heart.

Not really in the mood to write.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that's good to hear na fixed na yung broken heart mo :) ingat lagi. happy weekend!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top