0

Today

I am really decided to take a chance on my career again. Hopefully this time I will be successful.

Last night, while roaming the mall, I happened to stop by this stall that sell perfume imitations. Eh sobrang kaamoy siya nung gusto kong pabango...syempre I bought a bottle. It's very much cheaper. The downside is that the scent doesn't stay longer. But still, I'm glad for having the scent I love.

Next week I will be at the processing window. My officemates were teasing me about my katarayan. Goodluck to me.

I hate being criticized for being who I am.

I'm glad because I spent some time with Brent and Jhonna. Malou arrived but I wasn't able to talk with her. I will text her later.

Today is generally a happy day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top