0

Seminar

Yesterday I attended another symposium of Philippine Society of Hospital Pharmacist., And it was jampacked with pharmacist all over the country. The title was Legal and Medical Considerations in the Use of Dangerous Drugs. It was held at Sulu Hotel.

Heard a lot of news these past few days about work. Anyway, I really have to do something to advance my career. I hope this year onwards, my career will attain its very best.

My former boss saw me yesterday and she commented that I gained a lot of weight--the usual comment they say to me. And she asked if I was married. I told her not yet that I would marry in 2010. Hmm...3 years from now I will be married. It does not matter who the gromm is, I will just be married by 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top