0

Tea

I'm in love with iced tea particularly Nestle Iced Tea that everyday I spend extra just to have my iced tea. But today, Kaye, my friend, treated me at Chaikofi and I tried the Black Ceylon Tea with lemon syrup and it tasted great. Black tea, just like green and white tea, has antioxidant properties. This is another step to becoming a healthy me.

I have no gym membership and no treadmill or anything. But I work in a place with stairs. Several flight of stairs. Before i knew it, my heart is pumping extra fast and my cellulites were shivering...hehe=) When I went back to the office to get my things, my face was all red from exhaustion. But I earned extra calories. Too bad I can't really think of anything to eat--I just drank iced tea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Back to Top